Titan are phishing-resistant two-factor authentication (2FA) devices that support FIDO standards. FIDO security keys are the strongest form of 2SV available, and using them can significantly reduce the risk of account hijacking. Providing a USB-C option alongside the other available 2SV methods will help make it easier for more users to protect their accounts.
These new Titan Security Keys can also be used in Google’s Advanced Protection Program for enterprise, which is designed to protect users most at risk of targeted attacks. These can include IT administrators, business executives, and employees in security-sensitive industries such as finance and healthcare.
USB-C Titan are compatible with Android, Chrome OS, macOS, and Windows devices. For more information, see our post about USB-C Titan Security Keys on the Google Security Blog.
- USB-C Titan are now available on the Google Store in the United States. See more information about Security Key pricing and availability.
- Bulk orders are also available for enterprise customers in select countries.
G Suite editions
Available to all G Suite and Cloud Identity editions.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches
- Get G Suite product update alerts by email
- See the G Suite launch release calendar
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates
Tambien podras aprenser sobre Estafas Telefónicas solución encontrada por Google