Up to 16 Google Meet participants . You can now see up to 16 people at the same time in the tile layout option in Google Meet.
¿Qué encontrarás aquí?
Why you’d use it
Seeing more people at the same time can help improve the dynamics of larger group meetings and classes. Whether it’s seeing everyone’s reactions to what’s being discussed, or more easily tracking multiple speakers, it can help remote meetings feel more like in-person meetings and encourage participation.
We hope that this helps individuals and teams feel more connected while apart.
The layout will adjust to show active speakers. If you’re in a meeting with more than 16 other people, there’s an option to open the list of participants and see who else is in the meeting. As a reminder, all G Suite customers can host meetings with up to 250 participants through September 30, 2020.
This feature is currently only available in Meet on the web. More updates are coming for larger meetings, better presentation layouts, and support across more devices.
Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
End users: To use the tiled layout in a meeting, follow the instructions in the Help Center.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout starting on April 20, 2020. We expect it to be completed by April 24, 2020.
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout starting on April 27, 2020. We expect it to be completed by May 1, 2020.
- Available to all G Suite customers
- Google Help: How to view people in the meeting
- Cloud Blog: We’re rolling out 4 top-requested Google Meet features
- up to 16 Google Meet participants
Tambien te puede interesar Create Hangouts Meet meetings with dial-in phone numbers