See more helpful search results in the Admin console
Quick launch summary
We’re making some updates to the search results you’ll see when you search in the G Suite Admin console. Specifically, you may notice:
- A new box on the results page with links to the Help Center and other content to help answer FAQs related to your search.
- Improved readability, with updated fonts, improved spacing, and intelligent interface to help you find the right search result quickly.
- Continued use of tabs which help you quickly refine search results. These tabs vary depending on the search term and can include users, groups, settings, devices, and more.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on December 5, 2019
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on December 5, 2019
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions
On/off by default?
- This feature will be ON by default
Stay up to date with G Suite launches