Intelligent Search in Google Drive
Quick launch summary
We’re making Enterprise improvements to the Google Drive search box on desktop available to all G Suite Editions.
Now, when you click in the search box you’ll see a range of options, including:
- Suggested search queries: Click on a term to search for it.
- Your top collaborators: Click on a person to search for files that you’ve collaborated with them on.
- File types, edit history, priority items, and more: Click to show files that match the highlighted criteria.
These filters will help you find and filter content more quickly and efficiently in Drive.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on February 25, 2019.
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on February 25, 2019.
G Suite editions
Available to all G Suite Editions.
On/off by default?
This feature will be ON by default.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches